Genshin Impact Accounts
The Roleplaying game genre has needed a breath of fresh air for a long time and that breath has finally come with the release of Genshin Impact. The game, developed and published by miHoYo, is a free-to-play fantasy RPG that puts a huge emphasis on action-based combat, a big open world, and character development. It is mainly single-player but operates in an online-only mode and allows up to 4 players to play together, provided they have separate Genshin Impact Accounts. Currently, GI is available for Windows, PlayStation 4, IOS, and Android, but it is also planned for release on PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch. Gameplay-wise, the game is an interesting mix of classic action-based RPGs with some interesting new features that make it feel very enjoyable and fresh, even for roleplaying game veterans.
Genshin Impact Gameplay
Smooth and enjoyable gameplay is, by far, the most important aspect of any game, but some game developers seem to have forgotten that (we are sure that you can list some recent titles that were promised to be very "detailed", "big" and were promised to feature "infinite developer support"...). Luckily, some devs still remember how a good game should look and play like. You will be delighted to hear that GI not only looks beautiful but also offers a plethora of systems that make the gameplay very unique and refreshing. If we add the fact that the creation of Genshin Impact Accounts is completely free, we get a truly amazing game that provides us with hours upon hours of unrestricted (and completely free) fun. Here are some of the more interesting GI features:
- The world of Teyvat awaits new adventurers; The game's world is massive and every terrain feature that can be seen on the horizon can actually be reached and explored. Teyvat is divided between seven major nations - Snezhnaya, Natlan, Fontaine, Sumeru, Inazuma, Liyue, and Mondstadt all of which have their own aesthetic. In the current version of the game, players can only visit Liyue and Mondstadt, but as the game develops all other mentioned nations will be added which will make the world even bigger than it already is.
- During your explorations, you will encounter various challenges that will test your combat skills, ability to solve puzzles, and talent for choosing the right party composition. Because Genshin Impact is not a standard Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game, but rather an online-only Single-Player game with optional multiplayer, the rewards you get from the challenges can be very valuable (there is no need for balancing rewards with thousands of players farming them in mind). This also makes the progression feel much smoother and more impactful as the game isn't even 1/3 as grindy as your standard MMO titles. Completing challenges will increase your Adventure Rank; the higher your rank the more challenges and quests are available to you. Higher Adventure Rank will also cause the World Level to increase. This will result in enemies becoming stronger, challenges becoming more difficult, and quests becoming more rewarding (yes, in Genshin Impact, in-game World levels up with you).
- There are dozens of unlockable playable characters, each one with a unique set of traits, abilities, strengths, and weaknesses. They can be unlocked (mainly) by using special Primogems, which are the game's premium currency that can be acquired by simply playing the game. Three characters are unlocked for free, early in the game's story; they are Lisa - a talented sorceress and librarian of the Knights of Favonius, Amber - Outrider of the Knights of Favonius and a deadly-accurate hunter, and Kaeya - Cavalry Captain of the Knights of Favonius and gifted melee fighter. Each character earns experience, which is mainly awarded from completing quests and using special Character Experience Materials (these can be earned during your adventures by completing expeditions, taking advantage of Paimon's Bargains, and opening Ley Line Outcrops). Once a character reaches its current maximum level, it can be ascended to its next development phase (this can be done up to 6 times and the current maximum level is 90). Each Ascension has a cost associated with it and each subsequent one is more expensive than the previous. Upon reaching the 1st and the 3rd accession, a character unlocks a passive talent. Collecting and developing characters is one of the main features of the game and Genshin Impact Accounts with multiple high-level ascended characters possess high real-life value.
- You control a party of up to 4 characters and you can freely swap between them during combat (only one playable character is active at a time in single-player mode). This means that you can take advantage of your characters' strengths and the enemy's weaknesses much easier, you are also much less restricted when it comes to playstyle. This character-changing system opens a lot of possibilities and there are still dozens (if not hundreds) of skill combos yet to be discovered. It is also one of the main reasons why players should aim to unlock as many Characters as possible on their Genshin Impact Accounts because the real fun you get from this game comes from the diversity (and collecting Waifus, of course...).
- You can embark on an adventure with up to three of your friends, thanks to the game's co-op mode. While this feature has some restrictions, it is a great addition to the game as it makes the gameplay feel more rewarding and completing challenges feel more meaningful. To access the co-op mode, you will need an Adventure Rank of at least 16 (please note that the progression level is bound to Genshing Impact Accounts and not specific characters; it is an indication of how far your account as a whole has progressed in the game). Cross-platform parties are possible, as long as all participants play on the same regional server (Asia, America, or EU). If the party consists of 4 players, everyone brings 1 character to the party; if it consists of 3 players, the host gets 2 character slots and two other players get 1; and if the party consists of 2 players, each one gets 2 character slots. Characters can be swapped in combat, just like they can in solo mode. If your friend's World Level is higher than your own, you will not be able to join his party, but he will be able to join yours. Co-op mode is disabled during the Story and Archon quests, so they have to be completed solo before co-op becomes available again.
- Fights against Boss Enemies are almost always the most memorable aspects of roleplaying games. In Genshin Impact you will not only face standard Bosses but also much stronger Elite Bosses with better-than-average loot which includes 200 Adventure Experience, Companionship Experience (amount depends on the World Level which also corresponds with the fight's overall difficulty), and a high amount of Mora (the game's main currency). Moreover, Elite Bosses are likely to drop special materials, needed for Character Ascension, and powerful Artifacts (these special items increase character's stats and fit into one of five available artifact slots; many artifacts are a part of special sets that provide additional bonuses when assembled). If Elite Bosses do not pose a challenge big enough for you, there is another boss tier which most likely will - Weekly Bosses. These are the hardest content Genshin Impact currently has to offer and they provide some of the best available rewards (they give 50% more Adventure Experience than Weekly Bosses and even more Mora and Companionship Experience. Moreover, they also have a chance to drop Northlander Prototypes that can be used for creating some of the most powerful weapons in the game). Currently available Weekly Bosses are Andrius, Dvalin, and Tartaglia.
- Every seasoned RPG player will tell you that there is no roleplaying game without a good crafting system. After creating their first Genshin Impact Accounts, and logging-in for the first time, players will discover that GI has enjoyable, easy-to-use, and relevant crafting systems. Currently, available Crafting skills are Cooking - allows the players to make various tasty dishes that enhance the party's combat effectiveness and provide various powerful buffs, Forging - allows players to level up their weapons with the use of Weapon Enhancing Materials and ore, Alchemy - allows players to brew various powerful potions and elixirs with the use of an alchemy table, Processing - allows players to turn basic ingredients into more refined ones (processing is mainly used to prepare cooking ingredients).
- Treasure hunting is what propels most of the aspiring adventures into the unknown. If you like the thrill of exploration and the excitement of finding an old treasure chest full of rare artifacts and other valuables, Genshin Impact has got you covered. During your adventures, you will find 4 types of treasure chests (Common - as the name suggests, the least rare one, Exquisite - rarer than the common, Precious - a rare type with better than average loot, and Luxurious - a type of treasure chest every player wants to find). Because the game is mainly single-player, and there are no hard-to-crack inflation and loot availability issues, these chests and the loot that comes from them do not have to be overly balanced (this means that there is a lot of valuable treats waiting in then). Depending on the rarity, chests spawn after solving puzzles, completing world quests, completing mechanism time trials, or can be simply found in the world.
Odealo lets you safely Sell, and Buy Genshin Impact Accounts. Our verified sellers offer the lowest prices and the fastest delivery times. Our buyer and seller tools, as well as registration on our website, are completely free of charge. If you want to purchase high-level Genshin Impact Accounts, you have found a perfect place to do it - just check the wide range of offers we have available. Join our steadily growing Genshin Impact community, benefit from our services, and boost your in-game experience to a completely new level with your newly acquired account!