In an economy-driven sandbox MMORPGs, players have to work hard to earn their penny. People say that you have to steal your first million, and making more is just a matter of good investments. In the world of Albion, you can also spend tones of hours on farming resources, or... Buy Albion Silver on our site. Doing this will definitely turn out to be the best investment you can make in the game. After getting a decent capital, you can start to make real money on Albion's markets. Our Cheap Albion Silver will allow you to set up an in-game business that will make you truly rich. Spending hours upon hours on grinding resources and being ganked constantly on your way back to the city will be a matter of the past. Don't wrongly assume that currency made out of farming resources is free. It consumes a lot of time, leaves you exhausted and often frustrated. There also is no guarantee that your farming venture will be profitable, as there is some RNG involved, competition for the bet nodes is fierce, and gankers are constantly preying on unaware gatherers. Remember, that time is your main currency and you can save a lot of it if you Buy Albion Silver today. Transactions conducted on Odealo are perfectly safe, thanks to our verification and security systems. This means that all our Sellers are legit. They are players, just like you, who have once decided to make some good investments and are now getting their interest back with a large bonus. Don't waste your time, join our community, and start making your own fortune today.
The player-driven economy of Albion
Sandbox MMORPGs are very liberal when it comes to directing player activities because they follow the idea that you can do what you want, be who you want, and enjoy the game the way you want. To ensure that even the most demanding players do not run out of things to do, Sandbox games, like Albion Online, try to create a truly living, dynamic environment with the player-driven experience and dynamic economy. In the world of Albion, the player base dictates the value of Albion Silver, the player base drives the in-game economy, the player-base ensures that prices of goods are dynamic, and all developers do is provide players with a solid base for their ventures. Thanks to this, it is you, the player, who can affect the game's economy, use it to your advantage and make tons of Albion Silver by manipulating the market in ways unavailable in other titles. There are some bumps in the way, however, especially at the very beginning. As it is often the case, starting from scratch is the most difficult thing in Albion. Hours upon hours have to be spent to assemble, oil and liven up a new economic machine, and not everybody is able to make large enough time investment. For players who are ambitious, but lack time to spare, there is an interesting alternative - they can Buy Albion Silver, skip the setting-machine-in-motion part altogether and move straight to the less time-consuming and more enjoyable part of being an important cog of Albion's economy.
Making Albion Silver
Earning silver is one of the main goals that players playing Albion set for themselves. There are very many ways of doing it and there is no "the best" method because everything depends on the individual player, his approach, his resources, his experience, and his supply network. The most common and most effective methods are:
- Simply engaging in PvE content - Every mob defeated by a player drops a certain amount of Albion Silver. Amount dropped depends on the mob's difficulty. If the mob is killed by a party, Silver gets split evenly among all members upon pickup. Instanced Dungeons, Expeditions, and Open World Dungeons are the best places where players can fight various mobs. Albion's dungeons are designed for groups of various sizes: Solo (1-2), Group (3-5), Raid (6+), Open World (without limitations). Mobs present in dungeons designed for more players give better rewards but are harder to eliminate and the drop is split among a larger group. This activity is one of the more engaging if you have a group of friends that is willing to join you on your adventures.
- Trading - Different players have different needs. You can take advantage of this and make some Albion Silver by selling stuff to other players. There are three main ways of doing it. The first one is the fastest, but it is also associated with the lowest overall profit; it involves selling goods instantly, for a price dictated by players who are interested in them, which means that your final profit will be lower than the total value of goods that you've sold. The second method is slower, but it squeezes out a bit more Albion Silver out of your goods; it requires you to place a sell order and wait for players to buy it out. With this method, you have to make sure that your price is not too high, otherwise, your goods will not sell at all. The third method is great for trading massive amounts of goods at once as it allows you to bypass tax that is associated with all market transactions. It is the direct player-to-player trade. As the name suggests, with this method, you will have to find buyers manually, which takes time and is often associated with scam attempts.
- Gathering - The most common and one of the most time-consuming methods. If you are looking for a way of making easy or Cheap Albion Silver, scroll down immediately, because Gathering is very labor-intensive and making a decent profit with it will require you to put in a lot of work. Using gathering skills to obtain raw resources that can be then sold for profit can be both very safe and very risky. Resources present in safe zones are usually low-level and their prices are low because of that, while resources from black zones are very expensive, but gathering them is very dangerous. If you have a lot of time on your hands and don't have any funds, Gathering might be the best starting option for you.
- Transporting goods between Cities - Each in-game city has its own economy and there is no centralized market, which means that prices of goods differ greatly from zone to zone. This is because different biomes are rich with different materials. You can take advantage of this and transport stuff that you have bought cheaply in one town to another town, where your stuff is worth much more. While risky, this method is one of the more interesting ways of making a lot of Albion Silver. Remember that the most traveled trade routes are often infested with gankers - hire some player mercenaries or ask guildies for protection, doing this will maximize the chances of reaching your target intact, but your profits will fall because protection is not free (or rise, depending on the way you look at it - if you get ganked, you lose everything).
- Getting silver from an outside source - Odealo has prepared a special offer for players who want to kickstart their in-game ventures quickly and efficiently. On our site, you can Buy Albion Silver that will enable you to enjoy the game to its fullest right from the beginning, without bottlenecks created by the lack of funds. A good investment made at the right time is all you need to ensure that your in-game experience will be as good as possible and your pockets will never again be empty. You don't have to steal your first million; you can just buy it from the safe and proven source!